Available positions may be found here and at the IUPUI Employment website.
We are always interested in welcoming qualified associate faculty candidates with valuable expertise to offer our students in any of our degree programs. If you offer exceptional skill and talent, have a passion for teaching and hold a master’s degree or greater from an accredited university, please send your resume/CV to LuddyHR@iu.edu. Post-secondary/higher education teaching experience is preferred.
Although we accept inquiries for all academic programs at any time, adjunct faculty openings for which we are currently and actively recruiting will be posted below.
- Adjunct Faculty in Applied Data and Information Science
- Adjunct Faculty in Bioinformatics
- Adjunct Faculty in Cloud Computing and Service-oriented Web Applications
- Adjunct Faculty in Computationally Intensive Cloud Computing
- Adjunct Faculty in Data Visualization
- Adjunct Faculty in Health Informatics & Biomedical Informatics
- Adjunct Faculty in Human-Computer Interaction
- Adjunct Faculty in Informatics, Data Mining and Data Analytics
- Adjunct Faculty in Informatics, Human-Centered Research Methods
- Adjunct Faculty in Informatics, Mathematical and Logical Foundations of Informatics
- Adjunct Instructor in Media Arts and Science
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sexin its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination.