Alumni and Partners
Our alumni and partners are doing good work and making things happen in the world, connecting people to information in innovative ways.
We collaborate with our alumni and partners on building community initiatives and industry projects, and on recruiting and nurturing the best talent pool. Together, we play a vital role in our mutual success.
Meet up and stay in touch with your fellow alumni and find out what’s happening at the IU Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering in Indianapolis through special events and through news about achievements and awards, which are managed by the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering in Bloomington.
Alumni and Friends Newsletter
Read our newsletter, packed with stories about our alumni and updates on the school and upcoming events. Have you passed a milestone, won an award, or received a promotion? Contact us and let us know what’s going on in your life.
Give and Get Involved
Support from our alumni, through giving and participation in our programs and events, helps us to bring many meaningful endeavors to fruition.
Likewise, corporate giving and our relationships with corporate and community partners are necessary for advancing our programs and helping students realize their dreams.
Let’s share our ideas, resources, and talent for mutually beneficial partnerships that help our students and better our communities. Interested in partnering with us? We’d love to hear from you.
What We Do with Your Support
Your investment of gifts and time to the Luddy Indianapolis allows the school to:
- Produce groundbreaking research in areas such as telemedicine and brain health.
- Develop new tools and technologies to increase accessibility and reduce unemployment for the blind and visually impaired.
- Assist the most talented and deserving students in realizing their dreams through scholarship awards.
- Deliver the innovative, nationally-recognized iDEW program to high schools—attracting underrepresented minorities and women to IT careers.
- Attract and retain a talented and diverse faculty through recruitment, professional development, and top-notch equipment and facilities.
- Take advantage of new opportunities, address unforeseen challenges, and build a strong school culture.
Ready to discover how you can get involved? Visit our contact information page for ways to connect with us.