For Spring 2023, Luddy Indianapolis Career Services is excited to announce “Connect with Tech Week” which will offer both an in-person and virtual career fair option. As a school with both in-person and 100% online programs, these career fairs allow students and employer partners to build connections in multiple formats.
- In-person Connect with Tech Career Fair date: Thursday, February 9, 2023 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. in the IT Building
- Virtual Career Fair date: Friday, February 10, 2023 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. via Handshake
While most attendees are students majoring in Luddy Bloomington and Luddy Indianapolis, any IUPUI student whose coursework, skills, and interests makes them a good fit for a career in technology is welcome to attend. Luddy Indianapolis is proudly home to diverse programs. The majority of the attendees at the in-person and virtual career Fair include the following programs:
Undergraduate degrees: Informatics, Applied Data and Information Science, Media Arts and Science, Health Information Management, and Biomedical Informatics.
Graduate degrees: Bioinformatics, Health Informatics, Human Computer Interaction, Data Science/Sports Analytics, Library and Information Science, and Media Arts and Science.
Connect with Tech Registration
Employers can choose to register for one option or both options depending on their recruiting needs. The deadline to register is January 30, 2022 by 5 p.m.
Student registration for these events will go live on January 31 via Handshake for both the in-person and virtual fair.
- Employer In-Person Connect with Tech Registration
- Employer Virtual Career Fair Registration
- Student In-person Preview
- Student Virtual Preview
Connect with Tech Week: Additional Engagement Opportunities
As part of Connect with Tech Week, Luddy Indianapolis will be hosting two additional events for employers to engage with our students. Employer partners may reach out to Karley Clayton at email@example.com to sign-up to participate in the events below.
UX/UI Portfolio Reviews & Networking Lunch
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- IUPUI Library
- Individual portfolio reviews for students followed by a networking lunch.
Student Resume Reviews
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- IT Building
- Individual resume reviews for graduate and undergraduate students from all Luddy Indianapolis programs
Employers who attended our Fall 2022 Career Fair included:
- Ascend Indiana
- Belden Inc.
- Capgemini America Inc.
- CNO Financial Group
- Creative Circle
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Elevance Health (Formerly Known as Anthem)
- Eli Lilly – Information Technology
- enVista LLC
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Field Atlas
- First Internet Bank
- Franciscan Health
- Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
- Illinois Institute of Technology – Office of Graduate Admission
- Indiana Legislative Services Agency – Office of Technology
- Indiana State Senate
- Indianapolis Public Library
- Indigo BioAutomation
- IU Health Talent Acquisition Team
- IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health
- Kar Global
- Kimball Electronics
- Lids Sports Group
- Monticello-Union Township Public Library
- Myers and Stauffer LLC
- Orr Fellowship
- Luddy Indianapolis Graduate Programs
- Spot Freight
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The American Hospital Association
- The Polis Center
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) – Indianapolis Tech Center
- US Army
- Wake Forest University School of Business
- Walker Information
- Washington University in St. Louis – Health Information & Data Science
- Work and Learn Indiana