Luddy Indianapolis Career Process & Resources
While we always encourage students to participate in workshops, attend career fairs, review the Luddy Career Guide, and schedule appointments with career coaches, these amazing online resources below are available for you to jump-start your career journey.
- Develop self-awareness of your values, interests, personality, and strengths.
- Learn about potential career options to inform your academic and professional journey.
- Create tailored resumes, cover letters, portfolios, etc., practice interviewing skills, research employers, develop a plan of action for your search.
- Build a professional online presence.
- Grow and expand your network of support with peers, faculty, alumni, and other industry professionals to gather information and advice.
- Pursue opportunities like student organizations, internships, jobs, research, volunteering, class projects, and/or activities to develop skills, connections, and insight into your career options.
- Search and apply for positions.
- As you search for jobs and internships, continue to revisit the previous steps, constantly refining your career documents, expanding your knowledge base, gaining new experiences, and creating more professional connections.