CSCI-A 204 Introduction to Programming
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online
Fundamental programming constructs, including loops, arrays, classes, and files. General problem-solving techniques. Emphasis on modular programming, user-interface design, and developing a good programming style.
- Apply programming constructs using Python syntax to solve computable problems.
- Apply knowledge of data containers and file I/O using proper language syntax to solve data-related problems.
- Apply problem-solving techniques such as flowcharts and algorithms.
- Design and implement algorithms using modular programming.
- Develop solutions using data cleansing, wrangling, and validation techniques.
- Design a friendly user interface.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.