CSCI-C 455 Analysis of Algorithms
- Prerequisites: CSCI-C 310, CSCI-C 343, or CSCI 36200
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Analyze the correctness of algorithms using inductive proofs and loop invariants.
- Analyze the worst-case running times of algorithms using asymptotic analysis.
- Analyze the average-case running times of algorithms with probabilistic running times.
- Explain the basic properties of randomized algorithms and methods for analyzing them.
- Identify when an algorithm design situation requires a divide and conquer, dynamic programming, or greedy strategy and implement it.
- Implement the major algorithms for sorting.
- Explain the data structures used to implement dynamic sets and analyze the operations performed on them.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.