CSCI-C 460 Senior Project I
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus
Students work on projects in supervised teams, from planning and design to implementing, testing, and releasing a final product. Teamwork, communication, and organizational skills are emphasized in a real-world-style environment.
For Software Projects
- Design, implement, test, and debug software solutions.
- Use object-oriented modeling to devise a solution to a large-scale problem.
- Perform functional decomposition of a large-scale problem.
- Develop a data model and subsequent design and implementation of a database for a discipline-specific problem (including knowledge of XML and SQL).
- Carry out key project management tasks related to large information systems projects.
- Identify elements of proper interface design and the ability to build user-centered interfaces.
- Demonstrate proficiency in contemporary technological tools for communication and collaboration.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technological tools for collaboratively designing and coding programs.
- Use verbal, written, and visual communications of qualitative and quantitative information effectively within a team.
- Exhibit skills, behaviors, and attitudes necessary to be effective team members.
- Articulate legal and ethical issues when using the creative work of others and respect the intellectual property of others.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.