CSCI-A 201 Introduction to Programming I
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online
This course covers fundamental programming constructs in Python, including loops, arrays, classes, and files. Students also learn general problem-solving techniques. The course emphasizes modular programming, user-interface design, and developing a good programming style.
- Develop solution to computable problems using fundamental programming constructs.
- Apply knowledge of loops, arrays, classes, and files in problem solving.
- Identify and Implement problem-solving techniques such as flowcharts and algorithms.
- Implement the algorithm with modular programming.
- Design a friendly user-interface.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.