NEWM-N 505 Advanced Issues in Emerging Media Environments
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus
This course covers theoretical and exploratory investigations of creative activities in emerging media environments, enabling students to enhance their knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills. Students establish a research framework and discover new knowledge about media design, human factors, and technological issues by designing, conducting, and evaluating empirical studies.
- Engage in empirical research methods needed to review, analyze, evaluate, and report on issues in emerging media technology.
- Examine published literature on emerging media technology.
- Demonstrate effective deconstruction techniques of interactive design in emergent media technology environments.
- Engage in high-level critical thinking skills and the design and development process.
- Analyze and present findings and examples of the potential impact in emergent media technology environments.