Apply to the Accelerated Program
You’ll apply for the accelerated program the semester before your senior year in your bachelor’s degree. Talk to your academic advisor to help you plan accordingly.
There is no application fee.
Spring Start Deadline
Fall Start Deadline
Luddy Indianapolis Accelerated Application
The personal statement is your opportunity to highlight your experience, background, and career goals that influenced your decision to apply to your chosen graduate program. You may use the personal statement to explain any inconsistencies in your transcript. A strong personal statement will address the following, in 500-750 words:
- What are your career goals in your chosen graduate field?
- Why you are applying to the graduate program and how will this program help you achieve those goals?
- How has your coursework and/or prior academic or professional experience prepared you to be successful in a graduate program?
- If applying to an accelerated program with a Human-Computer Interaction master’s.
- Applicants should specify in the portfolio their specific role and contribution to the portfolio projects.
- Applicants without an HCI-related background or experience should provide samples of projects completed in related areas, academic writing, published papers, software or programs, or any other evidence of scholarship or professional artifacts.
- There is no set format for the submission of the portfolio.
- The portfolio is the opportunity for the applicant to demonstrate persuasively the skills, knowledge, and potential ability to engage and contribute in high-quality, creative projects in human-computer interaction.