Accelerated Program Cost & Financial Aid
Completing the accelerated program will earn you both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in just five years compared to the usual six following the standard accelerated program. Completing both degrees in just five years saves a year of tuition. That means saving an average of $7,000 for residents and $14,000 for non-residents if enrolled full-time.
Students completing the master’s program as full-time students (minimum 8 credit hours/semester) will be awarded a semester scholarship for up to two semesters.
- $500/semester for online students and on-campus resident students (for tuition purposes)
- $2,250/semester for on-campus non-resident students (for tuition purposes)
Students are eligible for other graduate scholarships at IUPUI and Luddy Indianapolis.
Accepted students will take graduate level courses during the senior year of their bachelor’s degree. These graduate level courses will be included in banded tuition and the student will not incur additional cost for the graduate level courses.
In your final semester as an undergraduate student, you will complete an administrative application with the Graduate Office; accelerated students are given a waiver so there is no fee! After completing your bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 or higher GPA AND grades of B- or higher in all graduate level courses, you will successfully transition to a graduate student and will be charged graduate tuition based on residency.
Graduate Tuition Rates
Use the tuition calculator to determine your tuition cost.
Tuition calculator instructions
- Online Graduate Programs: Select from the list under “Online Programs” your degree or certificate program
- Library and Information Science: Select “Library and Information Science program”
- On-campus Graduate Programs: Select “All other graduate programs”