Data Science B.S. (online) + Applied Data Science M.S.
As more and more businesses collect and use data, the demand for data professionals is growing. Data skills enhance your value to employers. Earning an accelerated bachelor’s–master’s degree in five years expands your career options.
Knowing how to manage, analyze, and visualize data enables you to bring clarity and add value. These are skills that will impress a wide variety of prospective employers.
Plan of Study
Fall Semester Senior Year (15 credits)
- INFO-H 517 Visualization Design, Analysis, and Evaluation
- PBHL-B 552 Fundamentals of Data Management
- PBHL-B 670 Introduction to Biostatistics
- General electives
Spring Semester Senior Year (13 credits)
- INFO-H 516 Applied Cloud Computing for Data Intensive Sciences
- INFO-I 491 Capstone Project Internship
- INFO-H 515 Data Analytics
- General elective(s)
Fall Semester Fifth Year (9 credits)
- INFO-I 501 Introduction to Informatics
- LIS-S 511 Database Design
- One approved MS specialization course
Spring Semester Fifth Year (6 credits)
- Two approved MS specialization courses