NEWM-N 215 Intermediate Multi-Device Web Development
- Prerequisites: INFO-I 101 or NEWM-N 115
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Semesters offered: Spring, Summer (Check the schedule to confirm.)
Study of the creation, publication, and management of documents, images, and other media types on the Web. Topics include Web publishing, asset preparation, document types, contemporary content management systems and their use in the organization. Hands-on experience with contemporary systems for content management.
- Structure and implement HTML/CSS.
- Apply intermediate web development practices.
- Create visualizations in accordance with UI/UX theories.
- Develop a fully functioning website and deploy on a web server.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.