NEWM-N 306 Social Media Content, Analytics, and Management
- Prerequisite(s): None
- Delivery: On-Campus, Online
This course introduces social media as a tool for digital storytellers. From activating high-awareness influencers to finely tuning media content and targeting campaigns, students learn how to develop a comprehensive social media strategy and manage a personal brand.
- Explain social media strategy, channels, and their role in digital storytelling.
- Analyze and measure social media efforts.
- Apply social media insights to other disciplines or tactics.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy for brands.
- Evaluate your own social media presence and develop a professional social voice.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.