NEWM-N 322 Dynamic Data Applications
- Prerequisites: NEWM N220 and NEWM N215
- Delivery: On-Campus
Examines the techniques used in multimedia applications to communicate with back-end data and information services, and to create applications with run-time access to data, information, and media assets.
- Identify mobile strategies and design for multiple operating systems.
- Distinguishing trends in multi-device implementation.
- Create visualizations in accordance with UI/UX theories.
- Derive information from data and implement data into applications.
- Authenticate, store, and structure user data.
- Develop fully working applications that can be used on cross-platforms.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.