NEWM-N 339 Augmented Reality Design and Development
- Prerequisite(s): NEWM N220 or NEWM N243
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Semesters offered: Summer (Check the schedule to confirm.)
This course covers the design and development of computer games and simulations for augmented and virtual reality. To supplement and simulate the physical world, students learn methods for integrating 3D objects and animations into interactive mobile applications. They also propose new, disruptive applications in entertainment, education, and other industries.
- Model and animate 3D computer-generated objects, from preproduction to production to postproduction.
- Apply the entire production pipeline for the application of 3D media in augmented and virtual reality interfaces.
- Design and implement an interactive computer game, simulation, or tool to display and manipulate objects or data in 3D.
- Propose novel, disruptive applications of augmented and virtual reality.
- Spark AR
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.