NEWM-N 436 Game Production
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Semesters offered: Spring (Check the schedule to confirm.)
This course engages students in the design, development, and implementation of a multifaceted, large-scale game, played by the wider community. Students form cross- functional teams, leveraging on their diverse backgrounds and expertise, to employ of variety of technologies in implementing the massively multiplayer game. Topics include alternate reality and augmented reality.
- Design, develop, and implement a multifaceted, large-scale game.
- Employ a variety of technologies in developing the game, including alternate reality, virtual reality, and augmented reality.
- Collaborate with with peers with different backgrounds, specializations, and skill sets to obtain results that leverage on each individual’s strengths.
- Revise designs based on peer and user criticism and provide constructive critiques to peers.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.