NEWM-N 505 Advanced Issues in Emerging Media Environments
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus
This course covers theoretical and exploratory investigations of creative activities in emerging media environments, enabling students to enhance their knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills. Students establish a research framework and discover new knowledge about media design, human factors, and technological issues by designing, conducting, and evaluating empirical studies.
- Engage in empirical research methods needed to review, analyze, evaluate, and report on issues in emerging media technology.
- Examine published literature on emerging media technology.
- Demonstrate effective deconstruction techniques of interactive design in emergent media technology environments.
- Engage in high-level critical thinking skills and the design and development process.
- Analyze and present findings and examples of the potential impact in emergent media technology environments.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.