OLS 27400 Applied Leadership
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus, Online
This course introduces applied leadership in the context of organizational functions, structures, and operation. It covers the function and importance of supervision in all areas of business and analyzes what to do on the job.
The principles, practices, and concepts used to successfully accomplish the role of supervisor are discussed in detail.
- Understand the major responsibilities of a supervisor.
- Apply the concepts of management/supervision in the workplace.
- Gain an understanding of your personal preferred management style.
- Identify traits of effective supervisors.
- Understand the theoretical principles of supervision.
Policies and Procedures
Please be aware of the following linked policies and procedures. Note that in individual courses instructors will have stipulations specific to their course.