Lori Thomas, M.A., M.F.A., M.B.A., M.L.I.S.
- Adjunct Instructor, Library and Information Science
lorthomaiu [dot] edu
- Master of Arts in Computing in Education, Columbia University
- Master of Library and Information Science, IUPUI
- Master of Fine Arts, Academy of Art University
- Master of Business Administration, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Master of Arts in Medical Anthropology, Creighton University
- Master of Arts in Classical Studies, Villanova University
Thomas has been an educator in the classroom and an online instructor for over 20 years. She enjoys developing online courses, creating community outreach programs for K-12 classrooms, and advocating for diversity and global and cross-cultural education.
She is active in several professional organizations, including the American Library Association, Society of American Archivists, Archaeological Institute of America, Medical Library Association, International Society for Technology in Education, and Association for Educational Communication and Technology,