Big Interview is a new digital platform that Luddy Indianapolis students can use to learn and practice interview skills. With Big Interview you can get hands-on training with mock interviews that are tailored to your specific industry, job, and experience level.
Big Interview offers:
- Coaching by experts
- An interactive mock interview tool
- A variety of general, behavioral, and technical practice interview questions
Need help? Visit the Big Interview Help Center for answers about how to use Big Interview, and to troubleshoot common issues and errors.
Questions about Big Interview? Email us at
Follow these steps to register for your Big Interview account. Please make sure you are using your IU email account (@iu.edu):
- To register, go to: https://luddy.biginterview.com/login
- Click the “Register” button on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your name, IU email address, and preferred password. You will then be prompted to log in.
- Once you sign in, you will be prompted to fill out your profile with information about your age range, gender, and more so that Big Interview can personalize your experience.
Once you log in, you will be able to view your dashboard where you can watch overview videos.
Big Interview Curriculum
Big Interview offers video and written curriculum tracks that can be found in the “Learn” section on the top navigation bar. Here, you will be able to see two learning paths: The Fast Track and The Mastery Track. Both tracks have video lessons, practice questions, and quizzes to help you retain your knowledge:
- The Fast Track: This curriculum is intended for students who have an interview coming up in the next few days. This module has 16 video lessons and takes about an hour and a half to complete.
- The Mastery Track: This curriculum covers more in-depth content for competitive and difficult interviews. The module has 50 video lessons.
Once you complete these tracks, you will receive certificates of completion.
To access the Practice tools, click on the “Practice” tab on the top navigation bar. Students have access to 4 different tools:
- Practice Interviews
- Answer Builder
- Interview Roulette
- Question Library
Before you get started, make sure you set your webcam and microphone permissions to allow access to Big Interview.
Once you start an interview, you will watch a short video of the interviewer asking a question. Then, you may press the “Start Recording” button to answer the question.
Make sure you save your final answer before you move on to the next question! If you need help with a question, you can click on the “Tips” button.
Big Interview incorporates an AI feedback feature which can process your video and offer you immediate feedback on key behaviors and coaching on how to improve. The AI tool gives feedback on eye contact, use of filler words, vocabulary, tone, and more. Follow these steps to try out the AI Feedback tool:
- Open any practice interview in the Practice area.
- Read the instructions on the screen and click “Continue to Eye Tracking Calibration.” To get best results, you will need to calibrate your eye movement. Follow the steps on the next few screens and record your video. Make sure each answer is at least 30 seconds long if you want AI feedback.
- Access your AI feedback in the “My Videos” tab found on the top navigation bar. It may take a few minutes for your score to process. When it is ready, you will see a bronze, silver, or gold medal next to your answer. Click on the medal to see your feedback.
Have questions about Big Interview? Here are some resources: