What is a Peer Advisor?
Peer advisors are trained Luddy Indianapolis student employees who bring a student perspective, complementing the guidance provided by academic advisors and career coaches.
How can Peer Advisors assist you?
Our Peer Advisors offer convenient drop-in services exclusively for Luddy Indianapolis students. They can assist you with the following:
- Class Schedule adjustments
- Navigating your degree requirements
- Exploring university technology resources (iGPS, Handshake, SAS)
- Accessing academic and career development resources
- Scheduling appointments with academic advisors or career coaches
- Providing quick answers to career-related inquiries (resume, cover letter, job/internship search strategies)
Please note that record holds cannot be cleared during drop-in meetings. Quick 15-minute questions will be answered on a first-come, first-served basis. If an issue warrants a more in-depth conversation, you may be asked to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor or career coach.