Forage is an online learning platform that provides students with access to free, interactive virtual job simulations created by top companies. These modules cover a wide range of topics, from data analysis to project management, and are designed to help students build skills that are highly valued in today’s job market.
- Interactive modules designed by top companies covering a wide range of topics from data analysis, digital & UX design, cybersecurity, project management, and MORE!
- Hypothetical tasks that simulate real-world work undertaken by interns or graduates within the company.
- Video instructions provided by senior employees of the company to guide the students through the tasks.
- Curated resources to help students complete the tasks.
- The programs are designed to build practical skills that are highly valued in today’s job market.
- The projects are self-paced and open-access, allowing students to work through the modules at their own convenience.
- Each project takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete, allowing students to gain practical skills while balancing their other commitments.
- The projects are completely free, providing access to quality learning without financial burden.
- Students gain practical skills and experience, equipping them with the tools they need to succeed in today’s competitive job market.
- The virtual job simulations offer an innovative and practical approach to learning, bridging the gap between theory and practical experience.