Archives Management Certificate
Our 100% online certificate in archives management provides an exciting educational opportunity for prospective students throughout the United States. This includes:
- Professionals working in libraries or archives who would like to refresh archives knowledge and earn an additional credential.
- Professionals changing roles or careers within the library and information science field.
- Current students from related fields (e.g., history or museum studies).
In our program students develop core knowledge and skills required to work as a professional archivist. Curriculum will enable students to address the Society of American Archivists (SAA) core values for archivists by:
- Identifying and preserving essential parts of society’s cultural heritage.
- Organizing and maintaining the documentary record of institutions, groups, and individuals.
- Assisting in the process of remembering the past through authentic and reliable primary sources.
- Serving a broad range of people, who seek to locate and use valuable evidence and information.
For more information or questions, please contact Lydia Spotts, email@example.com.